So enneagram theory IS pseudoscience, and has an uncomfortably large overlap with people who think that astrology is actually legitimate. However, reading the 4w5 descriptions as a high school senior / college freshman lent itself to such painful accuracy for me that I realized that there was probably much more to this theory than what was on the surface. As Owl City says, "life is quite surreal", and I wouldn't believe in God or soulmates or life on other planets if I took everything at face value. So, I study enneagram theory anyway, woo and all. Honestly, if it helps you (and it will), who cares. So, 4w5 and 5w4. People act like these two types are totally different, and as such, conducting a Google search on their differences gives you overtly simplistic explanations (4w5s are more EMOTIONAL and 5w4s are more INTELLECTUAL, no freaking shiz, Sherlock), or random crap like "if you identify with both, you're probably a 6 or a 9", which makes absolutely no...
Comments
Post a Comment