Bridgedays has been kind of a letdown so far
Opening day at Cornbelly's wasn't blazing hot, quiet, devoid of people, and still feeling like midsummer, sweating profusely in a hot cornfield with a cider slushie.
Instead, it was 80s (read: comfortable), and packed. Insanely packed for Spanish Fork. Felt like late September/early October packed.
The grilled cheese was having issues due to their power, and then when I ate it, I got kinda sick later. Not that there was anything wrong with it, but rather that my stomach just couldn't take it for some reason.
A bit of a letdown. I've been looking forward to those strange crossover days since early February, but they're not -- this year -- all they've been cracked up to be. I ended up retreating back to my water parks, mostly. Lagoon itself had nice crossover yesterday - haunts almost ready, Thriller playing while at the water park.
But I don't feel it.
We have one more weekend and IDK.
Comments
Post a Comment