thinking about wdw marathon weekend...

Because I am somewhat in withdrawal from Disney, having not gone to any Disney property since April 😛

I miss Orlando. I know marathon weekend may still be cold, but I still yearn for early morning taper runs along the all-star sports path, spending all day lost in another world, and nights at Disney springs, universal citywalk, and funspot. Who knows, maybe I'll get a funspot pass just so I can ride white lightning every night. Probably not. But you never know. 

I should like to fall asleep to the hum of the AC in a cozy all-star sports room after walking along through the swamp on a quick post-dinner walk. The End Zone food court never disappoints. 

My only thing is that I wish I was doing a full Universal day but sometimes you just have to go full-blown Disney, no apologies, no regrets. We will see. Maybe I will sneak something in somehow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dream jobs list

St. George Marathon: 3:08, but at what cost? 💩 (TMI alert)

Introspection time