you know you've had too much caffeine when
you are blasting Pierce the Veil and Three Days Grace and Children of Bodom while drawing and you are FREAKING FIRED UP HOLY HELL
I'd better sleep a lot tonight because tomorrow is going to suck. But this was intentional -- with water park crowds amping up, I knew I wasn't going to get writing and coding done until after dinner, so I had to fight against the exhaustion preemptively.
- Pierce the Veil: So Far So Fake
- Pierce the Veil: King for a Day
- Pierce the Veil: A Match Into Water
- Three Days Grace: Animal I Have Become
- Children of Bodom: Bodom Beach Terror
- Straight Line Stitch: Dark Matter
- Children of Bodom: Don't Stop at the Top
- Eleine: Death Incarnate
Somebody wake me from this nightmare
I can't escape this hell
Comments
Post a Comment