Reject the system that dictates the norm. - Arch Enemy
What 😑
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
This is why I don't like living here. We get a few nice summer months but the weather is so unpredictable and it looks like the last third of our summer is going to be filled with crappy thunderstorms.
In addition to Research Engineering, this: Is exactly what I want to do, if I don't decide to bridge next into cybersecurity or embedded. I would just work here and never leave until my writing took off. Or even just not leave even when it does. Fully remote and at the intersection of tech, math, code, physics, and art. Also, I use Adobe's software on a daily basis. If by a miracle I got an interview, well -- I'd be studying out the wazoo for it.
I've delved back into personality theory fake-science and finally figured out my whole enneagram trifix. I may or may not have involved Claude AI in this discussion because the internet wasn't helping. Yep. I knew my core type as 4w5 instantly. But the rest? It took me years. I initially tested with a 7w6 -head fix (yep...LOL), and thought for years that maybe it was accurate because 1) I can be silly? 2) I have a LOT of pursuits compared to the average person 3) I am vaguely introverted-7ish at amusement parks if I am with an energetic group. I get along decently well with 7s overall. 4) I have generalized anxiety disorder (w6...????) But no. That's SUPER counterintuitive for me. It was obvious all along. A 5-head fix can still have an anxiety disorder, and a 5-head fix can still be somewhat polymathic, especially in the 541 tritype. I am constantly screaming MASTERY. This is competency. My love for theme parks and roller coasters is from the SX seeking intensity. The...
Comments
Post a Comment